Monday 19 March 2012

nobody knows how much i ♥ u


Nobody knows its empty
this smile that i wear...
the real one is left in the past
because u have left me there...

Nobody knows i am crying
they wont see even my tears...
when they think that i'm laughing
i still wishing you were here...

Nobody knows it's painful
they think that i am strong...
they say that this won't kill me
but i wonder if they were wrong...

Nobody knows i'm praying
that you will change your mind...
they think that i let you go
when you left me behind...

Nobody knows i miss you
they think i feel set free
but i feel like i am bound with chains
trapped in the mystery...

Nobody knows i need you
they say that i can do it my own...
but they don't know i am crying
when i am aloneeeee...

*source dari sini
*entry pasal aura warna tu akan disambung nanti..huhu..

0 comments :